Banner - How do I request Banner Access for part time employees / student workers who are not paid by the school?

The paper forms will still be available for those users paid by external organizations. Currently, the Security Approval Request process handles Banner access requests for college employees only.

Print Article


Article ID: 88860
Wed 10/9/19 1:14 PM
Thu 10/10/19 7:17 AM